This web page supports the second consultation phase for the revision and production of ISSA Guidelines during the 2020-2022 triennium. The first phase involved the ISSA Technical Commissions, and important discussions were held during the 15th ISSA Forum for Technical Commissions in June 2021. In the second consultation phase, all ISSA members are invited to contribute to the following consultations:
- Promotion of Sustainable Employment; Deadline 30 September 2021
- Actuarial Work for Social Security
- Administrative Solutions for Coverage Extension
- Business Continuity and Resilience (NEW)
- Communication by Social Security Administrations
- Human Resources Management (NEW)
The ISSA will inform its members about the launch and deadline of the consultation for every set of guidelines. The input is crucial to guarantee the relevance of the ISSA Guidelines to the needs of members and the high technical quality of their content. The ISSA will also seek comments from relevant external stakeholders and international organizations.
The final drafts of the revised Guidelines will be submitted for approval by the responsible Chairs of the ISSA Technical Commissions with the overall process supervised by the ISSA Bureau Committee on Guidelines. The new Guidelines will be presented to the ISSA membership at the World Social Security Forum in late 2022.