This web page supports the second consultation phase for the revision and production of ISSA Guidelines during the 2020–2022 triennium. The first phase involved the ISSA Technical Commissions, and important discussions were held during the 15th ISSA Forum for Technical Commissions in June 2021. In the second consultation phase, all ISSA members are invited to contribute to the following consultations:
- Administrative Solutions for Extending Coverage
- Continuity and Resilience of Social Security Services and Systems
- Communication by Social Security Administrations
- Promotion of Sustainable Employment
- Information and Communication Technology, chapter on Master Data Governance and Master Data Management
- Actuarial Work for Social Security
- Human Resource Management in Social Security Administration
The ISSA will inform its members about the launch and deadline of the consultation for every set of guidelines. The input is crucial to guarantee the relevance of the ISSA Guidelines to the needs of members and the high technical quality of their content. The ISSA will also seek comments from relevant external stakeholders and international organizations.
The final drafts of the revised Guidelines will be submitted for approval by the responsible chairs of the ISSA technical commissions with the overall process supervised by the ISSA Bureau Committee on Guidelines. The new Guidelines will be presented to the ISSA membership at the World Social Security Forum in late 2022.