Due to the rapidly evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure flexibility in your arrangements to attend events. Participants are recommended to consult the latest information and advice from national and international authorities.
Following the guidelines and advice issued by international and national health authorities in relation to the coronavirus, the events listed below have been postponed. As soon as a new date has been set, updated information will be posted on the ISSA website.
- ISSA Technical Seminar on error, evasion and fraud in social security systems, 2–3 April 2020, Mahé, Seychelles
- Taller de la Academia: Errores, evasión y fraude con impacto en la extensión de la cobertura de la seguridad social, 21–23 April 2020, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Training course: ISSA Guidelines on Good Governance, 22–26 March 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Training course: ISSA Guidelines on Contribution Collection and Compliance, 22–26 March 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Training course: ISSA Guidelines on Good Governance, 30 March–3 April 2020, Dar es Salaam, United Republic of Tanzania