ENASP, European Network of Agricultural Protection Systems, is holding an international conference in Berlin on October 24 on Healthy people, healthy workplaces – in the focus of work 4.0.
The Conference will focus on the following topics:
- Promoting digitisation in agriculture: Opportunities and risks - Dr. Martin Kunisch (KTBL Darmstadt),
- Cognitive Computing: How disruptive it could be in Social Security? - Dr. Héctor Upegui (IBM Europe),
- Psychosocial issues in the agriculture sector: A European approach - Dr. Juliet Hassard (Nottingham Trend University),
- Everything is running: Excessive demand by overloading - Maike Aselmeier (Psychologist B.Sc. / Farmer),
- New media to promote mental health: Evidence, limits, risks - Dr. David Daniel Ebert (FAU Erlangen).
For organisational purpose, please confirm your attendance by contacting email@example.com.
The ENASP president – Mr Leo Blum - and all ENASP members look forward to welcoming you in Berlin.
More information at: www.enasp.eu.