Organised by the Institute of Mining and Special Civil Engineering, Freiberg, this year's FreiBERGbau colloquium concentrates on the topics of mine venti- lation, ventilation on demand, gases and emission.
The conference languages are German and English.
Mine Ventilation Section
- Optimization of mine ventilation
- Ventilation on demand, possibilities , pros and cons
- Instrumentation and controlling of fans
- Ventilation of small mines
- Special conditions in tunnels and headings
- Maximum permissible gas values and the current implementation of permissible values and legislation
- Impact of reduced permissible values on mining operations
- State of the art and developments in gas detection technology
- State of the art in treatment of exhaust gases in combustion engines
- Measurement and monitoring of Diesel emissions
The issue of dust in mines and their influence on the organization of mining operations will be dealt with in a future FreiBERGbau symposium.