Forum Prevention is the largest annual specialist event on safety and health at work in Austria. With around 1,500 participants, speakers and exhibitors, it is the Austrian Workers' Compensation Board's (Allgemeine Unfallversicherungsanstalt - AUVA) most frequently attended event and a unique platform for exchange, networking and further education.
The main objective of the event is, among others, to
- increase international cooperation and collaboration
- promote the value and benefits of prevention work and
- intensify the exchange of knowledge especially in the German-speaking region.
The proposed topics of this international conference are:
- Vision Zero
- Supply chains
Target groups of the event are all persons interested in accident insurance.
Especially addressed are:
- Safety experts
- Occupational physicians
- Occupational psychologists
- Safety officers
- Testing and monitoring bodies
- Social insurance institutions and partner organizations
- Social partners