Thursday, 1 June 2023, 10:00−11:30 (UTC/GMT+2 or CEST)
Languages: Simultaneous interpretation in English, French and Spanish (Simultaneous interpretation – Frequently asked questions)
New technologies are revolutionising the health care system at a fast pace, and digitalization offers many advantages. It can improve patient care, help to better understand care needs and offer tailor-made care solutions that promote social inclusion and individual autonomy at a reduced cost.
Concretely, eHealth can lead to more systematic and high-quality care through the use of clinical decision support systems. By using real-time patient monitoring or mobile health (mHealth) applications, more proactive and targeted care can be delivered, reducing costs and improving outcomes. A data-driven approach, leveraging Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT), represents a great potential to increase the accessibility of preventative public health services, design a more proactive and coordinated health care system, and deliver safe and effective care.
All these evolutions towards a digital health ecosystem involve many challenges and call for a dynamic approach of health and social security systems, which should adapt to new forms of care delivery. Notably, public spending on health and long-term care is steadily rising, urging the need to find appropriate answers and to take proactive initiatives to improve access at affordable costs.
Join us for this ISSA webinar that will share practices, strategies and innovative solutions in the digital transformation of health care systems and services.
|Ali Ghufron Mukti, President Director, Social Security Administering Body for the Health Sector (BPJS Kesehatan), Indonesia and Chair of the ISSA Technical Commission on Medical Care and Sickness Insurance|
|Marine Darnault, Executive Director, PariSanté Campus, France|
|Sanghee Park, Head Researcher, Health Insurance Research Institute (HIRI), National Health Insurance Service, Republic of Korea|
This webinar will examine the following questions:
- How to take advantage of emerging technologies, such as Big Data, Analytics, AI and IoT, to improve medical care? What are the main challenges?
- What regulatory, political, cultural, economic, technological, and other relevant aspects contribute to digital service development in the health care sector?
- How to enhance collaboration at international level to support the development of effective and efficient health care in the digital environment?
- What are the key driving forces and potentials for future digital health ecosystem supporting health care?
- Welcome by Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, ISSA Secretary General
- Introduction by ISSA
- The expertise from PariSanté Campus, France
- The case experience from Indonesia
- Case experience from the Republic of Korea
- Q&A – Discussion
|Moderated by Nathalie De Wulf, Technical Officer in Social Security, ISSA|
The webinar is open to delegates of ISSA member organizations and invited institutions without registration fees.