Thursday, 29 April 2021, 13:00–14:30 (UTC/GMT+2 or CEST)
Languages: Simultaneous interpretation in English, French, German and Spanish
(Simultaneous interpretation available using the Zoom App only)
Organized in collaboration with the ISSA Technical Commission on Organization, Management and Innovation
For many social security institutions, the severe health risks and safety protocols of the COVID-19 pandemic required a paradigm shift of operations involving both people and technologies. The pandemic’s magnitude and duration is a prologue to the challenges that await in the future.
This makes the digital transformation of social security imperative.
An institution’s digital transformation goes far beyond teleworking and external access to databases. It involves people and technology. In this human-and-digital journey, one without the other simply does not work.
This roundtable brings together four leaders to discuss how the pandemic has affected them, and how their view of the future for the institution has changed as a result.
We will explore what “going digital” means, the value it will create for the institution, and how leaders can empower and fully engage its people in the digital transformation.
With a workforce that alternates between teleworking and presence-based work arrangements, how will leaders create a physical-and-virtual environment where ideation, collaboration and innovation continue to drive institutional performance and excellence?
Precisely because there are no well-defined paths nor answers in this human-and-digital journey, it behoves social security leaders to set the stage for its staff to do what needs to be done.
The CEO Roundtable is a new series of webinars that will provide leaders of ISSA member organizations with a platform to discuss their perspectives on priority issues in social security.
|Denis Charles Kouassi, Directeur général, Institution de prévoyance sociale - Caisse nationale de prévoyance sociale, Côte d’Ivoire|
|Augustin Lee, Chief Executive Officer, Central Provident Fund Board, Singapore|
|Gundula Roẞbach, President, German Federal Pension Insurance, Germany|
|Julita Varanauskienė, Director, State Social Insurance Fund Board of the Republic of Lithuania under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour, Lithuania|
|Dr Mohammed Azman bin Aziz Mohammed, Chair of the ISSA Technical Commission on Organization, Management and Innovation; Chief Executive Officer and Director General, Social Security Organisation (PERKESO), Malaysia|
The CEO Roundtable discussion will examine the following questions:
- What is your institution’s vision for its human-and-digital future?
- What new ways of working can help foster collaboration and innovation in a human-and-digital environment?
- If a combination of teleworking and presence-based work arrangements becomes standard, how would you ensure that these do not impede teamwork within the institution?
- What were your priorities on the human resources front before the pandemic and how have they changed in light of the pandemic?
- For staff who will opt to telework most of the time, what challenges to work-life balance do you anticipate them to have?
- Welcome by Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, ISSA Secretary General
- Welcome by Dr Mohammed Azman bin Aziz Mohammed, Chair, ISSA Technical Commission on Organization, Management and Innovation
- Moderated exchange among the panellists
- Open floor discussion
|Moderated by Dominique La Salle, Director, Social Security Development, ISSA|
The roundtable is open to delegates of ISSA member organizations and invited institutions without registration fee.