ENASP, European Network of Agricultural Protection Systems, is holding an international conference “Health Has a Future” in Berlin on September 29.
The Conference will focus on the following topics:
- Brave new world of work - but does the digital transformation of work promote inclusion? - Prof. Dr Joachim Breuer, International Social Security Association (ISSA), Geneva
- Resolution on European protection of cross-border and seasonal workers in the context of the COVID-19 crisis – Mr Arnd Spahn, European Federation Food, Agriculture and Tourism Trade Unions (EFFAT), Brussels
- The new social contract - Pascal Cormery, Caisse Centrale de la Mutualité Sociale Agricole, Paris
- Farm safety stakeholders – time to unite and speak with one strong voice! - Prof. Dr Peter Lundqvist, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Alnarp
- Generational Change and Agriculture 4.0: Quality over Quantity! - Prof. Dr. Alfons Balmann, Leibniz-Institut für Agrarentwicklung in Transformationsökonomien (IAMO) – Halle
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
The ENASP president – Mr Martin Empl - and all ENASP members are looking forward to welcoming you in Berlin.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, the safety of the conference participants is our priority. During the event we will take great care to protect the health of all guests by following rules recommended by Government. Help us also to reduce the risk of infection by bringing along a face covering and by respecting the restrictions.
More information at: www.enasp.eu.