When are the competitions?
The Good Practice Award for each region is presented at the Regional Social Security Forum. The competition opening and closing dates are communicated to all member organizations.
Who can participate?
ISSA member organizations in the region of the competition may submit proposals for good practices. ISSA Good Practice Awards are given to organizations and not to individuals.
Which topics are covered?
The ISSA Good Practice Awards are attributed to projects that relate to one or more of the following topics related to the ISSA Guidelines:
- Actuarial Work for Social Security
- Administrative Solutions for Coverage Extension
- Communication by Social Security Administrations
- Contribution Collection and Compliance
- Error, Evasion and Fraud in social security systems
- Good Governance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Investment of Social Security Funds
- Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Promotion of Sustainable Employment
- Return to Work and Reintegration
- Service Quality
- Workplace Health Promotion
How do you enter a good practice?
The following requirements must be met for entries to the ISSA Good Practice Award competitions to be accepted and considered by the international Jury:
- The ISSA Good Practice template must be used to prepare the entry.
- The good practice entry must be submitted through the online submission platform.
- One of the four ISSA working languages must be used: English, French, German or Spanish.
- The entry must not exceed 1,500 words that includes a summary of a maximum of 180 words.
- All entries must be endorsed by senior management in the applying organization.
- Submissions which are transnational must be validated by all the institutions concerned.
- To facilitate the preparation of your entry, please download and consult the ISSA Good Practice Award: Guide for members.
- Member organizations may submit one or more entries.
- There is no fee to submit an entry.
Should you have any questions, please contact ISSA-GOODPRACTICEAWARD@ilo.org