This business event is dedicated to helping health and social programs organizations to convene, collaborate and cross boundaries to improve outcomes for individuals and their families around the world. Demographic changes, economic pressures, social dynamics and health trends are collectively increasing the pressure to deliver more with less.
In the face of these challenges, leaders are innovating new approaches to help people gain access to better healthcare, social services and benefits to which they are entitled. Their work is critical: the vitality of communities and the economic development of nations depend on the health and full potential of its people—because everyone matters.
- Increased efficiencies and cost savings through technology-led solutions that ensure more accuracy, responsiveness and focus on the individual through eligibility, enrollment, assessment, entitlement processes
- Better outcomes through holistic care that address individuals' clinical needs while ensuring attention to their social context and lifestyle, which are strong determinants of health
- Improved individual and societal outcomes through a differential response: applying benefits and services that match the type and severity of individuals' needs
The event will assemble governmental and non-governmental professionals in health and social programs to share experiences, network and learn—from each other industry experts, innovators, practitioners, and leaders of national and transnational organizations. An exciting agenda, curated by IBM and its partners, will offer opportunities to:
- Learn about new industry trends and directions, thought leadership and research
- Hear from IBM clients sharing their experiences: successes, lessons learned, best practices and outcomes achieved for the individuals and families they serve
- See the latest health and social programs solution innovations by IBM and its partners, including developments around cloud, mobile, big data and social business
- Network with peers and subject matter experts
The ISSA Secretary General Hans-Horst Konkolewsky is going to speak at this event.