Who can join?
The following may become members of the International Section of the ISSA for a Culture of Prevention:
- Signatories and supporters of the Seoul Declaration on Safety and Health at Work;
- Members of the International Social Security Association;
- Organizations and businesses which seek to promote a culture of prevention at work;
- Professionals and experts working in the area of occupational safety and health.
Benefits for members
- Involvement in activities that promote a preventative safety and health culture.
- Attend conferences or events involving experts and professionals.
- Access to information, knowledge and materials developed by the Section.
- Participate in working groups for in-depth study of specific subjects.
- Access to a unique worldwide prevention network of all 14 International Sections of the ISSA and its Special Commission on Prevention.
To join the Section for a Culture of Prevention, please fill out the online membership application form. You will receive a confirmation of your application in due course.