What does the Section for Prevention of Occupational Risks in the Iron and Metal Industry offer its members?
A non-bureaucratic, direct access to safety concepts addressing the most frequent risks and accident sources, established by experts on all levels of the enterprise.
- Co-operation in working groups dealing with current topics, for instance Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Individual assistance and counseling regarding the implementation of theoretical solutions into entrepreneurial practice.
- International Symposia, seminars, workshops and training programmes to promote the exchange of information and experiences between the members and on the international level; discounted participation fee and free copy of the proceedings.
Types of Membership
The Section offers three types of membership:
- Non-profit organisations
- Full members and associate members of the International Social Security Association
- Annual membership fee: CHF 600,-
- Profit-making organisations and business enterprises as well as their research and development departments
- Annual membership fee: CHF 800,-
- Experts as individual persons
- Annual membership fee: CHF 200,-
Application for Membership
Are you interested in our activities? Do you wish to become a member of the Section? If so please contact us and simply send an informal application for membership including relevant information about your organization to the Secretariat of the Section for Prevention of Occupational Risks in the Iron and Metal Industry, either by mail or by e-mail.