The International Section of the ISSA on Prevention in Transportation brings together organizations and institutions engaged in the promotion of occupational safety and health in transportation. Its members profit from various opportunities to exchange information and experience. The Section furthermore seeks to provide practical solutions to very specific issues.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in working groups focusing on the various issues in transportation;
- Opportunity to publish online on topics relevant to prevention in transportation;
- Access to publications and online material;
- Reduced fees for participation in Section Symposia and seminars;
- Access to international conferences and seminars related to transportation;
- Up-to-date information on current issues in occupational safety and health in transportation.
The following may become Ordinary members of the Section:
- affiliate and associate members of the ISSA;
- institutions that form part of a federation of institutions, government department, agency or other entity that is an affiliate or associate member of the ISSA;
- all organisations whose goals are consistent with the objectives described in Article 2 of the standing orders for the Section but are not qualified to become a member of the ISSA.
The following may become Corresponding members of the Section:
- individuals and other interest groups, who are experts in occupational safety and health protection in Transportation.
Section members that are not members of the ISSA may only participate in Section activities.
The standing orders are available upon request per e-mail.
Application for membership
To apply for membership please download and complete the application form and send it to the Secretariat of the Section by e-mail or by mail. Your candidacy will then be examined by the Bureau of the Section on Prevention in Transportation.