The International Section of the ISSA on Prevention in Transportation promotes the global exchange on occupational safety, health and wellbeing in the transportation sector. We connect experts through online media and events with the aim of further developing global standards for occupational safety and health in this field. We maintain an international network of prevention experts and regularly organize international symposia and conferences on changing, current topics. Through this website and by means of our newsletter, we share good practices and the latest news on prevention.
Membership benefits include:
- Joining our international network of prevention experts;
- Participation in working groups focusing on various prevention related issues in transportation;
- Opportunity to publish and speak about topics relevant to occupational safety, health and wellbeing in transportation;
- Access to publications and online material;
- Reduced fees for participation in our symposia and seminars;
- Access to international conferences and seminars related to transportation;
- Up-to-date information on current issues in occupational safety and health in transportation.
Our global membership base consists of:
- Social accident insurance institutions
- Interest groups
- Knowledge institutes
- Individual experts
They all share a common interest in the continuous improvement of occupational health and safety standards in transportation worldwide.
The Section's constitution is available upon request per e-mail.
Application for membership
Please use the online membership application form.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the General Secretariat.