In order to enhance customer services, social security institutions have increasingly added advanced features to e-services portals. Intelligent chatbots, personalized user-interfaces, digital identity supporting signed documents and secured payments are examples of this new generation of e-services.
The COVID-19 crisis has not only further reinforced the importance of digital channels to deliver high quality services but has also significantly accelerated their use and public acceptance.
However, the implementation of such advanced features to reach service quality goals can be challenging due to technological complexities as well as potential access barriers for customers.
The webinar will discuss these challenges and practical experiences in implementing a new generation of e-services. In addition to analyzing lessons learnt in light of digital service delivery during the COVID-19 crisis, the webinar will also point to ISSA products and services that support member institutions in this context.
Thursday June 4, 2020, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. (UTC / GMT + 2 or CEST)
|Thore Hansen, Senior Adviser, Department of Analysis and Research, The Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV), Norway|
|Hosea Kimutai Kili, Managing Director, Group Managing Director and Trustee, Local Authorities Pension Trust, Kenya|
This webinar will examine the following questions:
- What advanced e-services features have been implemented in your institution?
- What have been the outcomes in particular during the COVID-19 crisis?
- What have been the main challenges and barriers for implementing advanced features?
- What are the lessons learnt and forward looking perspectives?
- Welcome by Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, Secretary General, ISSA
- Technical introduction by the ISSA
- Case experience of NAV, Norway
- Case experience of Local Authorities Pension Trust, Kenya
- Q&A – Discussion
Moderated by Raúl Ruggia-Frick, Head of Centre for Excellence Knowledge, ISSA
The Webinar is open to delegates of ISSA member organizations and invited institutions. There is no registration fee for ISSA members. Representatives of non-member institutions are requested to contact the ISSA General Secretariat for the terms and conditions of participation.